Entrepreneurship takes a lot of dedication, planning and precision to make the right choices at the right time. It’s impossible to foresee every possible situation or risk that may happen, but it is possible to choose insurance to have confidence for a more carefree business operating.
Compensa Insurance offers insurance for your company’s property and business interruption.
Compensa property insurance protects the following:
- Buildings, facilities or interior
- Inventory and equipment
- Investments that will be made during the insurance period in the buildings, facilities, inventory, equipment etc.
The selectable insured events can be the following:
- Piping leakage
- Burglary, robbery and vandalism
- Electrical failure
- All Risks, which covers all unexpected and unforeseen events
- Internal breakdown of equipment
It is important to think through all the risks based on the actual needs of your company.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions of commercial property insurance (valid from 01.04.2016)
Additional terms and conditions to equipment failure insurance (valid from 01.04.2016)
Additional terms and conditions for business disruption insurance (valid from 01.04.2016)
Please ask for our personal assistance and advice via firstname.lastname@example.org.